Please give us approval to use your video by reading the terms of submission to GNBV Player Highlight Program to the end, and then following the instructions to submit your video.
These terms (“Terms”) govern the submitter’s (“You”)(“Licensor”) grant to Get Noticed Beach Volleyball, Beach Volleyball National Events (“BVNE”), and the collective brand owner, We Are Volleyball Elite and its successors (collectively, “GNBV”) of the Licensed Rights with respect to all or any part of the audiovisual work(s).
BY SUBMITTING A VIDEO TO GNBV’S PLAYER HIGHLIGHT PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HIS/HER CONTENT MAY BE POSTED ON GNBV’S WEBSITES, YOUTUBE CHANNELS, AND SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS, OWNED OR OPERATED BY GNBV. GNBV WILL NOT LICENSE YOUR VIDEO TO OTHERS.
1. Licensed Rights. Licensor grants GNBV the non-exclusive, unlimited right to use, refrain from using, alter, edit, modify, add to other works, and subtract from the Images and to exhibit, advertise, promote, publish and otherwise use the audiovisual work on any and all YouTube, current or new social media platforms, and GNBV owned and operated websites by any and all methods or means, globally. This means we may use any part of your video, the entire video, or none of the video.
2. Licensor Representations and Warranties.
(a) Owner of Rights: Licensor represents that they have the sole, exclusive and unencumbered ownership of all rights of every kind and character throughout the universe in and to the Licensed Rights and has clear title to the material upon which the Images are based. Licensor has the absolute right to grant to GNBV, all rights, licenses and privileges under these Terms.
(b) Rights Are Clear: Licensor has obtained all clearances and rights necessary for GNBV to exercise its rights hereunder and there will not be any other rights to be cleared or any payments required to be made by GNBV as a result of any use of the audiovisual works. Licensor has not previously entered into any other agreement in connection with the audiovisual works which conflicts with GNBV’s rights.
Submissions by an eligible Licensor who is a minor in his/her state of residence will not be accepted. GNBV requires all submissions to be from a legal adult in his/her state of residence or parent or legal guardian.
(c) No Infringement: No part of the Images, any materials contained therein, or the exercise by GNBV of the Licensed Rights violates or will violate, or infringes or will infringe, any trademark, trade name, contract, agreement, copyright (whether common law or statutory), patent, literary, artistic, music, dramatic, personal, private, civil, property, privacy or publicity right or “moral rights of authors” or any other right of any person or entity, and shall not give rise to a claim of slander or libel. There are no existing, anticipated, or threatened claims or litigation that would adversely affect or impair any of the Licensed Rights.
3. Termination: Licensor may seek to terminate its agreement to these Terms at any time. Termination shall be in writing to the email address originally used for submission, and within 30 days GNBV will be responsible to stop publishing new instances of the audiovisual work. As each authorized work may be published or promoted across many different GNBV owned or operated websites and/or social media accounts, any removal of prior uses must be specified by providing GNBV the URL link to the post or website. GNBV shall remove the works upon request.
4. Release and Indemnity. Licensor hereby agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless GNBV, BVNE, We Are Volleyball Elite, its successors, and the directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents of each of the foregoing, from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, judgments, liabilities, losses, costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees arising out of or resulting from (i) any breach by Licensor of any warranty, representation or any other provision of these Terms, and/or (ii) any claims of or respecting slander, libel, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of publicity, false light, infringement of copyright or trademark, or violations of any other rights arising out of or relating to any use by GNBV of the rights granted under this these Terms. Licensor acknowledges that GNBV is relying on the representations made by Licensor in accordance with these Terms and a breach by Licensor would cause GNBV irrevocable injury and damage that cannot be adequately compensated by damages in an action at law and Licensor therefore expressly agrees that, without limiting GNBV remedies, GNBV shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief.
5. Miscellaneous. Licensor acknowledges and warrants that its agreement to these Terms has not been induced by any representation or assurance not contained herein. These Terms supersede and replace all prior agreements, negotiations or understandings in connection with the Licensed Rights, including without limitation any simplified explanation of the terms herein, and in the event there are any inconsistencies between this English-language contract and any translations of terms and conditions, the English-language version shall prevail. These Terms contain the entire understanding of the parties and shall not be modified or amended. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited only to the extent necessary, with all other provisions of these Terms remaining in effect. The waiver by either party or consent to a breach of any provision of these Terms by the other party shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of, consent to, or excuse of any other or subsequent breach by the other party.
6. Choice of Law/Dispute Resolution. These Terms shall be deemed to have been agreed upon within the State of California, and the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder shall be construed and enforced in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflicts of law principles thereof. The parties agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in Los Angeles, California, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue irrespective of the fact that a party may not be a resident of that State. Except for GNBV’s equitable rights as set forth in these terms, the parties hereby agree to submit any disputes or controversies arising from, relating to or in connection with these terms or the parties’ respective obligations in connection therewith to binding arbitration in Los Angeles, California in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association and only for actual monetary damages, if any. In the event of any dispute, Licensor shall not be entitled to, and does hereby waive all right to, any equitable relief whatsoever, including the right to rescind its agreement to these Terms, to rescind any rights granted hereunder, or to enjoin, restrain or interfere in any manner with the marketing, advertisement, distribution of the Licensed Rights. All rights to recover consequential, incidental and/or punitive damages are waived by Licensor.
7. Time Limitation on Claims. Licensor agrees that any claim it may have arising out of or related to its use of GNBV services or relationship with GNBV, must be filed within one year after such a claim arose; otherwise Licensor’s claim is permanently barred.
8. Terms & Conditions. Licensor may be required to agree to additional terms and conditions displayed on the GNBV website at www.GNBV.net, www.BVNE.org, or other GNBV-owned websites, which will be incorporated herein by reference and subject to change. By continuing to access or use GNBV-owned websites after revisions become effective, Licensor agrees to be bound by the revised Terms.
Ready to go?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following so that we can fill in the video description with your details, and don’t forget to add your email address in your video:
A link to your video
PLAYER FIRST AND LAST NAME
Club Instagram (optional):
State or province/Country:
Willing to relocate for school:
A short sentence about your recent accomplishments.
Once we receive your email, if your video meets the requirements above we will post it on our Youtube channel…and don’t forget to help us grow by liking other players videos and by clicking subscribe!
© Copyright We Are Volleyball Elite 2020. All rights reserved.